| "A Mind With a Heart of Its Own"|
Season Three, Episode Two
Directed by John Putch
Written by Chrissy Pietrosh
Air Date - February 21, 2012 on ABC
Opening Sequence Subtitle: Titles we liked better than Cougar Town: Sunshine State, The Drinking Age, Cougar City, Mid-Life.
Previous Episode: Ain’t Love Strange
Next Episode: Lover's Touch
To avoid hurting anyone's feelings, Jules asks Laurie and Ellie to be her co-maids of honor. Chick (Ken Jenkins) decides to have a little fun when Grayson asks him for Jules' hand in marriage. To show he's okay with their marriage, Bobby installs a zip-line from Grayson's house to Jules'.
- Courteney Cox as Jules Cobb
- Christa Miller as Ellie Torres
- Busy Philipps as Laurie Keller
- Dan Byrd as Travis Cobb
- Josh Hopkins as Grayson Ellis
- Ian Gomez as Andy Torres
- Brian Van Holt as Bobby Cobb
- Robert Clendenin as Tom
- Ken Jenkins as Chick
- "Everybody Needs Love" by Drive-By Truckers
- Jules officially asks both Ellie and Laurie to be her Maids of Honor (or Co-MoHs).
- Laurie coins the term "Co-MoH" to save t.
|Season Three Episodes|