Bobby "Wrong Balls" Cobb (portrayed by Brian Van Holt) is Jules Cobbs amiable ex-husband.
Bobby Cobb married Jules after she became pregnant at age 22. Bobby was unfaithful for years eventually leading to their divorce. Bobby is a classic under-achiever who’ll test Jules' patience as they attempt to raise their teenage son, Travis.
Bobby has worked a number of jobs including cutting the grass at North Gulfhaven High School and offering private golf lessons. Recently Bobby returned to semi-professional golfing. He has also come into a large sum of money by selling the rights to Penny Can.
- Bobby has invented several games, including Penny Can and Domination Ball.
- Bobby's speech is sometimes very difficult to follow.
- Bobby received this nickname, "Wrong Balls", after hitting his competitors ball at a semi-professional golf tournament.
- Bobby gives his friends nicknames like: J-Bird for Jules, E-Train for Ellie, G-Man fo Grayson and T-Bone for Travis.
- Bobby Cobb's Bio at ABC.com.