| "Lonesome Sundown"|
Season Two, Episode Eighteen
Directed by Bruce Leddy
Written by Sanjay Shah & Blake McCormick
Air Date - May 4, 2011 on ABC
Opening Sequence Subtitle: Sorry, we still cringe at the title
Previous Episode: You're Gonna Get It!
Next Episode: Damaged by Love
Although she realizes Travis could be making one of the biggest decisions in his life, Jules takes a step back. Meanwhile, Grayson tries to take an interest in Travis, and the gang establishes a "council" to determine each other's punishment in an attempt to stop taking each other for granted.
- Courteney Cox as Jules Cobb
- Christa Miller as Ellie Torres
- Busy Philipps as Laurie Keller
- Dan Byrd as Travis Cobb
- Josh Hopkins as Grayson Ellis
- Ian Gomez as Andy Torres
- Brian Van Holt as Bobby Cobb
- LaMarcus Tinker as Kevin
- Collette Wolfe as Kirsten
- Lou Diamond Phillips as Himself
- Joe Toro as Lifeguard
- "About Today" by The National
- "Never Enough" by Dirty Vegas
- "Midnight Ride" by Jayson Belt
- "The Council" is formed to punish offending members of The Cul-de-Sac Crew, and later disbanded.
- It's revealed that Kevin is an all state linebacker nicknamed "Pancake".
- It's revealed that Stan Torres' middle name is Hector.
- Travis proposes to Kirsten, but she declines.
- Little Richard is introduced as Lauries punishment for creating "The Council".
- Its revealed that Grayson once made and sold jewelry while living in South Beach; he even made some for Lou Diamond Phillips.
|Season Two Episodes|