| "Make It Better"|
Season Four, Episode Nine
Directed by Courteney Cox
Written by Rachel Specter & Audrey Wauchope
Air Date - March 5, 2013 on ABC
Opening Sequence Subtitle: Welcome to [title] Asking the tough questions about sex robots.
Previous Episode: You and I Will Meet Again
Next Episode: You Tell Me
Jules' dad, Chick, spends some time at her house while recovering from an injury. During his stay, Jules experiences extreme pain from a kidney stone, but she's too stubborn to let her dad know. Bobby and Grayson attempt to teach Travis how to be a "playa." This appears to put off Laurie, who calls one of Travis' targets a "skank" while Wade is with her. Wade concludes that Laurie is too hung up on Travis to continue their relationship.
- Courteney Cox as Jules Cobb
- Christa Miller as Ellie Torres
- Busy Philipps as Laurie Keller
- Dan Byrd as Travis Cobb
- Josh Hopkins as Grayson Ellis
- Ian Gomez as Andy Torres
- Brian Van Holt as Bobby Cobb
- Robert Clendenin as Tom
- Edwin Hodge as Wade
- Ken Jenkins by Chick
- Kimberly Horner by Amanda
- Shayne Anderson as Waiter
- Krista Marie Yu as Girl
- Uncle Jim
- "Grease 2: Grease in Space" by Grayson Ellis
- "Sinking Like Stone" by Blackchords
- To prevent her from looking stupid during her stomach pain, she "tiboes" (Tebow).
- Wade and Laurie break up.
- When Chick passed his kidney stone, it hurt so bad that he bit off Uncle Jim's pinky.
- Jules was conceived in a movie theater.
|Season Four Episodes|