OFFICIAL RULES OF PENNY CAN Edit
1. If the penny goes in the can, you get a point
2. If it doesn't, you don't get a point and have to take a drink of alcohol (if you’re of legal drinking age).
3. You have to yell "PENNY CAAAAAN!" in a quiet, sing-song tone of voice, when someone successfully makes a shot.
4. When someone scores a rim shot, you have to flick them in the ear.
5. If someone successfully makes a shot three times in a row, everyone does the robot while saying "Penny Can" in a robot voice.
6. If there is an in-and-out (penny goes in the can and bounces out), another player gets to perform a “stache attack” on you by drawing a mustache on your face, with a washable marker. If you have a real mustache or have already had one drawn on, you get a crazy brow!
7. After 10 misses in a row, any player wearing a helmet gets a racing stripe painted onto it.
8. If a penny goes in the sewer grate, you have to eat something from the "mystery bucket."
9. If a player gets a double bounce, he or she must dress like Grayson.
10. If your penny hits the rim twice, you have to skip around the boat.
If your penny hits the rim twice, you have to skip around the boat.
11) “Face Sandwich” if the penny misses and spins on any surface the two closest players must smoosh their faces onto the thrower’s cheeks until the penny stops spinning.
12) A player may use a hand or any other surface as a “backboard” to do a ricochet shot with the penny, as long as it lands in the Penny Can. If they miss, see Rule 2.
13) "Three-in-a-Row": If any player gets three pennies into the can in succession then the "Penny Can!" chant is performed robot-style (both with a robotic monotone voice and performing the robot dance).
- "Three-in-a-Row": If any player gets three pennies into the can in succession then the "Penny Can!" chant is performed robot-style (both with a robotic monotone voice and performing the robot dance).
- r 
Penny Can No Look: Edit
A version of Penny Can in which the player shoots with his or her eyes covered or shut
Ultimate Penny Can:Edit
Each player is given only one penny. The can is set a distance away. The officiator (Ellie) asks a question (about Bobby), if the player answers correctly then the player moves one step closer to the can. The penny can be thrown from any distance at anytime. The last player to get their penny into the can loses, and has to do the undesirable task (tell Bobby Jules and Grayson are dating).
Truth or Penny Can:Edit
If a player misses the can with their penny, the player must answer a personal question set to them by the other players. (WARNING: Truth or Penny Can may get real, leading to hurt feelings).
Moving Target Penny Can:Edit
To increase the level of difficulty, an individual can hold the penny can and make it a moving target.
Balc-Penny Can/Restaurant penny can:Edit
To increase the level of difficulty, Penny Can can be played off a balcony using small cups and bowls as targets.
Instead of penny and can, they yuse empty cocoanut and a stone. They say "coco rock" when they do it. They do this in hawaii, because people are caveoeople there, and there are a lot of coconut trees (S02E21)
- Buy your Official Bobby Cobb Penny Can online: Penny Can
- The Origins of Penny Can video: Origins of Penny Can
- Penny Can facebook game: Penny Can
- Bill Lawrence discusses the origins of Penny Can: Interview: Cougar Town producer Bill Lawrence on Penny Can, viral marketing and More