Season Four, Episode Six
Directed by Courteney Cox
Written by Austen Faggen
Air Date - February 12, 2013 on ABC
Opening Sequence Subtitle: Welcome to [title] Happy Valentine's Day. Yeah, it's a fake holiday, but we still want stuff.
Jules can't find a remedy for her insomnia. Grayson gets injured in a roller hockey game. Ellie makes herself scarce when Andy is feeling especially amorous around Valentine's Day and wants to cash in a large number of "sex coupons" she had given him in the past.
- Courteney Cox as Jules Cobb
- Christa Miller as Ellie Torres
- Busy Philipps as Laurie Keller
- Dan Byrd as Travis Cobb
- Josh Hopkins as Grayson Ellis
- Ian Gomez as Andy Torres
- Brian Van Holt as Bobby Cobb
- Robert Clendenin as Tom
- Kristina Baskett as Girl
- "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran
- Hashtags: #thingselliewouldneversay
- The Jules Rules:
- Tip #16: If Jules flies off the handle for no reason, distract her with shoe talk.
- Tip #37: Jules thinks "doggie style" is a way of preparing eggs. Do NOT correct her.
- Tip #103: If Jules asks you to do a menial task, tell her something that meakes her think you're gonna screw it up.
- After a long sleep, Jules can get a little randy.
- With Jules, when all else fails, try to fix it with a good kiss.
- Laurie's DVR is full of reality show about cupcakes, people too fat to leave their houses, or both (specifically "Fatty Cakes").
|Season Four Episodes|