| "Saving Grace"|
Season Four, Episode Eleven
Directed by Michael McDonald
Written by Blake McCormick
Air Date - March 19, 2013 on ABC
Opening Sequence Subtitle: Welcome to [title] This episode is funnier if you know that Courteney is terrified of birds.
Previous Episode: Make It Better
Next Episode: This Old Town
Jules is disappointed by Grayson's lack of faith; Grayson signs up the gang for a dodgeball game; Travis and Andy try to set up Bobby on a date with his new friend; and Ellie is worried that Andy doesn't find her attractive anymore.
- Courteney Cox as Jules Cobb
- Christa Miller as Ellie Torres
- Busy Philipps as Laurie Keller
- Dan Byrd as Travis Cobb
- Josh Hopkins as Grayson Ellis
- Ian Gomez as Andy Torres
- Brian Van Holt as Bobby Cobb
- Robert Clendenin as Tom
- Maria Thayer by Lisa Riggs
- Jason Boggs as Referee
- Lexi Ainsworth as Young Girl
- "Forever" by Haim
- Whenever Andy says "as mayor...", whoever touches their nose last has to crab walk.
- "Donald Trump" means not cool at all.
- Jules named her giant seagull "Mr. Beakington".
- The Cul-de-Sac Crew's religious preferences:
- Jules is nonspecific religious.
- Grayson is atheist/agonistic.
- Ellie is New England Catholic.
- Andy is Latin American Catholic.
- Travis has been experimenting with different religious in college.
- Laurie's various stepfathers were Jewish, Methodist, Buddhist, Quacker, and Snake Charmer, so her religious is kind of one of those fountain drinks you put a splash of every soda in until its full.
- Jules' worst nightmare is being attacked by a thousand birds, and her second worst nightmare is being hit in the face with balls.
|Season Four Episodes|